Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Tag...You're It

Wednesday, December 10, 2014
So earlier this week I was in browsing different blogs and found a 'tag' post on Life Talks Listen . I have never done a tag of any kind before and after reading Ola's (I already like her since she shares my name) I thought I would give it a try. I suppose I will tag any of you to follow along.



What did this year teach you ?
This year taught me that I am stronger than I think and that I am finally coming into my own. I was always worried about how others see me when it’s none of my business.

One thing you should have done ?
I should have put more effort in being involved in my community sooner.

One thing you loved from this year ?
I loved stepping out, fearlessly, on a few things and finding my voice. More about that later


One thing you would change about the world ?
I would change the aspect of unity. There is very little unity or even the spirit of unity. Everyone is about competition and it should not be that way. We are created to be harmonious.

If you could bring back one person that has passed away back into our current world, would you and why ? 
Either my mom or my grandmother (I can't decide). I have TONS of questions that I need honest answers to.

Is there a friend you haven’t spoken to in a long time that you would call if given the chance?
I don’t like talking on the phone however, the people I talk to are my support system. Those that I haven’t talked to I’m sure it’s a reason. I feel good so why would I mess that up?

Bill cosby rape allegations, thoughts?
I don’t know that it’s true. I do question the motives behind the alleged victims and their timing on bringing this to the forefront. Let’s say he did rape them— does that really take away the ‘good television’ he brought or was going to bring? There are PLENTY of people who are known as heroes, great philanthropist, successful leaders, etc. but I’m sure they have skeletons in their closet that are unheard of.

Bookstore or Library?
Bookstore. I am the girl sitting in the corner with her laptop or iPad, notebook, latte, and a stack of books playing the deciding game of which ones i will purchase.

Fix it or replace it?
Fix it. Everything is not meant to be replaced nor is it replaceable. We gon’ fix this (or die trying). 

Damsel in distress or wonder woman?
Wonder Woman. I knew that when I was four. I was wonder woman, spinning around and breaking VCR’s. I detest damsel’s, stop being helpless and get off your butt!


Be sure to follow & like me and my page:

Twitter: BeautBlogger
Instagram: TheBeautBlogger
Facebook: The Beaut Blogger

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay thank you for doing the tagg, this was so lovely to read, what you loved this year is exactly what I need to do in 2015. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you did this tag so that I could participate. :)

      Delete

The Beaut Blogger © 2014