Tuesday, November 25, 2014

So I Guess I Am A Blogger?!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Hey Beaut!

I’m Ola! Welcome to my corner of the Internet and please, don't be shy!  I have been an admirer of the blog scene since Carrie Bradshaw introduced every lady to the writing world with her trusty laptop. In my daily life I am a wife to an amazing man and mom to a hilarious little boy by day (and let's face it, night as well), as well as a grad student. 

 Blog life:

Why “The Beaut Blogger”?
   Beaut (n. A particularly fine example of something. A beautiful person.) was the first nickname that I can remember and was given to me by my grandmother. She loved to write and I’d like to think that I get my love of writing from her. I figured I would give my husband a break from my pillow talk ramblings at night and create a blog as an outlet and a salute to her. Because I travel a lot I am not always able to talk to my girlfriends about LIFE and all that encompasses it. Let's face it, sometimes you want some empowerment as well so I figured this is a way that I can have ‘girltalk’ and maybe offer some inspiration to at least one person out there. Trust me, there will be a lot of layers to this blog.

Let's see how this goes...

Like, Comment, Subscribe, and Follow me on social media!
Twitter: @thebeautblogger
Instagram: @thebeautblogger

Facebook: The Beaut Blogger


Talk to you soon!


~The Beaut Blogger

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ola am Ola too nice to meet you and I feel you on what you said about bothering with husband with rambling I had the same situation lol but i love writing too so a blog was perfect. lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the support. I am trying to step out of my shell so hopefully this blog will help.

      Delete

The Beaut Blogger © 2014