Thursday, December 4, 2014

This Is Not Another Beauty Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Let's get this straight- this is more than another beauty blog. Yes, I enjoy all things beauty and style, but don't expect that to be the meat of this blog. I want to share life lessons, travel experiences, what it's like to be a wife, mom, and a budding business. I want to share a part of me - bare -.

I know there are women, both young and older, who may have gone through some of the same situations, tired of hiding in the shadows, and want to know they are not alone. I want you to know Dollface, you are not alone in this world and you are not what happened or what is happening to you.

My goal for this blog is to reach the women who feel like they aren't heard, they don't matter, and there's no point to life, because I've been there.

This is me, unapologetically.

Like an onion- this blog will bloom and I expect tears in the process.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Like, Comment, Subscribe, and Follow me on social media!
Twitter: @beautblogger
Instagram: @thebeautblogger
Facebook: The Beaut Blogger



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your goals for your blog and I can't wait to see what else you have in store!

    Ashley - www.DontDieAfraid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm enjoying this journey and I get excited to write everytime.

      Delete

The Beaut Blogger © 2014